Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) Europe (Nordics & Ireland)
THE WORLD'S NO. 1 IN COMPACTION TECHNOLOGY IS LOOKING FOR YOU AS SALES MANAGER (M/F/D) EUROPE (NORDICS & IRELAND).
- ab sofort
- Vollzeit 40 Stunden/Woche
Heavy machinery that facilitates road construction, creates more space and new rooms. 2,500 trailblazers who ensure people reach their destinations quickly and safely – that's BOMAG. Our passion: high-performance machines for milling, ramming, rolling and compacting, with which we leave our mark on the world's most beautiful roads. Break ground for your future too: as part of our great BOMAG team! We invite you to roll up your sleeves and contribute your ideas – in a modern working culture characterized by fairness and appreciation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and developing the Bomag brand (Sales, Aftersales, GP and Market share) in the Nordics and Ireland
- Strengthening our sales process by driving, managing, and supporting our dealer network and key accounts in the area, incl. setting up development plans as well as sales strategies, monitoring KPIs, and ensuring goal achievements
- Functioning as an interface between BOMAG interests and those of partners and customers
- Engaging directly with key accounts and rental companies as well as setting up key fair participations
- Functioning as a main contact to Bomag headquarters as part of the European sales team, incl. facilitation of Bomag business way, reporting relevant market information
- Preparation of monthly reports, incl. monthly revision of sales plans and ensuring growth targets (volume, gross profit, market shares)
- Introduction of new products and technology, incl. the organization of and their presentation in seminars, product demos and other events
- Ensuring dealer trainings as well as coordination with the Light Equipment and Service and Solution Manager of the area
- Ideally degree as a mechanical or civil engineer; alternatively, a technology-related degree of a business school or university
- Background in the construction machinery sector with specific knowledge about asphalt-related equipment and road construction
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills; German or any other Scandinavian language skills are a plus
- Readiness to meet challenges as well as strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and systematical method of operation, autonomy, curiosity, organizational skills, and rigour
- Living location must allow frequent and easy travelling within the region
We ask that all documents are submitted in English - the rest of the application process will also be conducted in English.
Your benefits at Bomag:
Retirement Pension Plan:
Über den Manteltarifvertrag der IG Metall haben Sie als Beschäftige:r nach sechs Monaten Betriebszugehörigkeit einen Anspruch auf Altersvorsorgewirksame Leistungen (AVWL).
Unsere interne Kommunikation wird über unsere Mitarbeiter-App B1 sichergestellt. Neben aktuellen Unternehmensinformationen bietet die App auch die Möglichkeit eines Mitarbeiterchats sowie die digitale Abwicklung von einer Vielzahl an Workflows (z.B. Adressänderungen).
Flexible Working Hours:
Wir achten auf eine ausgeglichene Work-Life-Balance und bieten Ihnen flexible Arbeitszeiten, Brückentage und Teilzeitarbeit.
Training and Continuing Education:
Mit unserem Weiterbildungsprogramm (Seminare, Workshops, Vorträge) sowie Sprachkursen und Coachings bieten wir Ihnen vielfältige Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten.
This is where we are:
Katharina van Bebber
06742 100 130