Spare Parts Manager/ Aftermarket Business Manager
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO SUPPORT OUR AFTER SALES DEPARTMENT AT BOMAG ITALY.
- Proactively sell BOMAG parts and services into the aftermarket.
- To check machine population into Italian territory.
- To analyze the potential market of spare parts and aftersales services in order to identify areas of improvement in terms of sales and profits.
- Develop and grow BOMAG’s penetration of the ‘aftermarket’ with the long-term goal of increasing Product Support sales in line with Company goals.
- Develop a strong cohesive team to its full potential.
- Spare parts campaign creation in cooperation with Bomag Headquarter.
- Increase BOMAG’s knowledge of the end user customer base
- Performs regular customer visits and prospects and pursues parts and service opportunities.
- Prepares quotes and provides estimates for repairs as required by customers
- To maintain positive and pro-active relations with customers, dealers and the internal departments.
- To pro-actively manage relationships to resolve issues – customer/dealer/Boppard
- To communicate/negotiate with Boppard regarding matters of parts policy.
- To implement and administer Part policy within the Italian mainland in accordance with BOMAG group policy.
- Manage and review dealer to ensure the Dealer represents BOMAG to the best of their ability
- Ensure health and safety policies and practices are implemented within the department
- Assists in coordination of service work and advises customers on parts and service matters, and dealing with equipment breakdowns, malfunctions, emergency parts orders and deliveries.
- Selling & negotiating
- Persuading & Influencing
- Pro-active customer relations whilst not undermining Team.
- Management of interdepartmental relationships
- Strategic approach to developing future market potentials.
Experience / Personal Qualities
- Experience in automotive aftermarket
- Experience and understanding of customers and distribution channels of aftermarket products
- Extensive Industry experience
- Team management experience
- General Knowledge of construction field and machine applications
Key Skills / Knowledge required
- Flexible working
- Team Leadership
- Planning & Organising
- Commercial Awareness
- Team Working
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Persuading and Influencing
- Building Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Analytical skills
- I.T and systems skilled
- Fluent in Italian
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
Please get in contact directly with:
Mrs. Anna Mazzeo
Tel.:+39 0544 83341
Fax:+39 0544 864367